This is a long post, but please try to read it all and select the most suitable one for you. When you see any sites with good payout and good potential, feel free to create a post. Also when you know site that is scam, please create a post to alert everyone as soon as possible.submitted by trihai3012 to beermoneyASEAN [link] [comments]
There're 4 main and common types of task you will encounter when using beermoney sites. You can use all the sites or just pick the most suitable type and site to work with. Using more than one site is recommended, as the number of tasks on one site is not high enough, and the tasks will not appear continuously.
I. MICRO-TASK (or Crowdsourcing task)The task varies from article assessment, information collection, search-query classification/answer relevance, taking or collecting photo/video, to object identification,... The number of tasks will increase when you complete more tasks.
- The number of tasks is higher and more stable than other types of beermoney task.
- The payout is appropriate to your time and effort. You can even make stable income with them.
- Sometimes you will need to pass the training test to access the task.
- Your work may not be accepted if it does not meet the guideline.
- It can be a little hard in the beginning, there're also not many tasks for you, but BE PATIENT, because they haven't been able to fully assess your ability yet.
This is one of my favorite micro-task sites, and is the first on the list when I make beermoney site suggestion.
The tasks are mainly in English and Russian. They also have tasks in your mother language too, depend on your setting and location. Don't worry about the language, as you can easily have it to be translated with translate extension (like Google Translate) or with any translation site. The task is easy enough to understand.
The minimum withdrawal is $0.02 if you request to withdrawal once a week, and it will be $1 if more than once a week. You can withdraw the money to PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill or Papara. But to be able to withdraw with PayPal, you will need a verified PayPal account.
Earnings with Toloka
Here are registration links: ref-link and no-ref
One of the most popular micro-task sites, you can find many recommendations and good reputation about them. But to make the most if it, you will need to unlock UHRS, as describe here.
You definitely shouldn't miss Clickworker and UHRS. Their payout rate is higher than Toloka, however it usually takes a month for your earning to become payable. Depend on your location and language, you can earn a great amount of money here, the highest I've earned in 1 day is $35. Be careful that you'll be considered spam if you complete the task too fast
You can receive payment to PayPal account with the minimum of €5. You can choose other payment methods too, like SEPA transfers and Transferwise.
(I'll update payment proof when receiving one - still need some days for the earning to become payable T_T)
No need to say anymore, here are the links: ref-link and no-ref
You will need to take part in training (which is quite hard and time-consuming) and pass the test to be able to access the tasks here. The tasks are categorization, text highlighting, image annotation, semantic segmentation,... and well-known Lidar Annotation and Segmentation.
Here are registration links: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR MICRO-TASK:
II. OFFER WALL TASKAnother way to earn beermoney online is to complete Offer wall tasks. You will be asked to install app on your smartphone, sign up, play game and reach determined level, or watching video,.... Doing survey can also be listed here, but it will be shown in separate section.
There're many offer walls for you to choose, with different payout level. Usually each beermoney site will list many offer walls, one offer can appear in more than one site/wall, so make sure to surf around and compare the credit to find the best and highest payout wall/site for that offer.
- Easy to do
- Can complete offer many times if you have different kinds of phone (mostly Android and iOS), or using another phone as the tasks are listed on many offer walls.
- Can earn money while playing and relaxing, as mostly the offered apps are games. Some apps only requires you to install and open, make it really quick to have some beermoney.
- The payout is not very high. Especially when that offer is going through many walls and sites to reach you.
- Some offers take much time to complete.
- The number of offers is not high enough to do daily.
RewardXP has surpassed GG2U to become the highest payout site. They have leveling system, the higher level you reach, the more offer walls you can access and the more benefit you can get.
With the minimum of $5, they provide a variety of withdrawal methods for you to choose, like PayPal, Amazon, Steam,...
Withdraw with $5 minimum from RewardXP
You definitely should try this site. Here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref. Registration with referral link, you will be given a 5000XP (~$0.5) bonus.
This is also my favorite site. Their paying rate is one of the highest in the market
The most attractive part is that they will give you $1 bonus right after signing up, and after 5 withdrawal requests, you will have a chance to earn up to $7 bonus. With the bonus program, it's hard to say which is better, RewardXP or GG2U.
You can withdraw money to your PayPal account or Coinbase (crypto wallet), with the minimum of $7.
Earning with GG2U
Here are your links: ref-link and no-ref
One of the most popular sites, with great community.
They will pay you with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Doge. You will have many chances to earn coins, by doing offer walls task, rolling the faucet every 1 hour, testing your luck with multiplier or by activating in their packed chat room.
You can also earn some coins by clicking Paid-to-click ads. Most of the time, those ads are from Cointiply user with their referral link embedded, so if you register sites when viewing those ads, they will earn some commission. You can try this strategy too :D
With their mobile app, it will be much easier to do mobile offers. Make sure to check your email and mobile app to get the user-limited Promotion Codes regularly.
Registration links: ref-link and no-ref
Sometimes you can earn money by spending less. Swagbucks offers a big number of sites where you can receive cash back when you shop online. If you shop online a lot, it's worth to take a look
Here are registration link for shopping: ref-link-shopping and no-ref-shopping
Beside the cash back program, Swagbucks also provides offer wall, however the paying rate is not as high as site 1 and 2 above. Anyway, if you want to try, here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
If you're into doing offer walls task and earning crypto currency, try this site too.
Their paying rate is quite lower than above sites, but they have Data entry task, which is daily. By ranking high on their daily leader board, you will be rewarded with a great amount of coins (can even be higher than your earning from doing the data entry task itself :D).
There are many kinds of crypto currency for you to select.
Just take a look if you have much free time and have nothing else to do: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR OFFER WALL TASK:
III. PAY TO SEARCHYou can earn nearly passive income from this type of task. They will give you some query, you will search with that query, entering determined site, leaving that site opened for couple of minutes.
- It's super easy to do.
- While leaving the site open, you can do any other thing you want, like doing some micro-tasks.
- The paying rate is quite good, especially when you don't need to do much.
- The number of queries is not very high.
In order to receive more queries to search, make sure to leave the site open and allow the notification.
Even though SerpClix recommends you to interact with the website, it's not necessary because SerpClix will automatically navigate to sub page of that page. Another suggestion here is to install adblock extension, because SerpClix will ban you if you click on any ads on the page, so blocking them beforehand is a good move.
Earning from SerpClix
Here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
IV. SURVEYProbably all offer walls have some kind of surveys there, some surveys are only available through offer walls, some have their own sites. By using their own sites will not guarantee that you will have higher payout though.
Make sure to be honest when doing surveys, despite the fact that you will sometime be disqualified from the survey. There are many reasons why you are disqualified, like because your job is not suitable, your demography is not their target, your answer is not persistent,...
BE CAREFUL, they will keep track of you, even if you clear your cookie, so being dishonest can lead you to be banned from their sites. Again, BE HONEST, and there will be suitable surveys for you.
There will be two types of survey for you: the first one is filling form and selecting answer from their suggestion, the second one is to talk with them directly or via Video call apps. The second one has much much higher earning but the requirement is also higher too.
- Easy to do, just being honest
- High payout, especially with the second type of surveys.
- Some survey only need 5 minutes to complete with a high reward.
- Some survey can take about 30 minutes to complete, so make sure that you have enough free time.
- You will be disqualified if your information is not suitable to their survey's target.
One of the best sites out there, my favorite one. They will instantly send you $1 or $0.5 (depend on the survey) to your PayPal or Coinbase account when you complete the survey, so no minimum required to withdrawal. The survey you will do here is the first type, filling in the form and selecting answer.
Instant payment from SurveyTime
You can register with SurveyTime through some offer walls, as they will give you some more coins when you complete the survey, but make sure to check their conditions.
Make sure to turn on Browser notification and Email notification so that you don't miss any survey.
Registration links: no-ref
You will need a microphone and/or webcam (built-in or external) as the survey in Respondent is conducted via video calls, phone calls, in-person discussions. Of course, you will receive a huge reward for doing surveys here, from $5 up-to $1000. This's a great deal, one successful survey can get you more credit than doing hundreds of micro-tasks. Don't miss this site.
They will recommend suitable survey for you, but if you want to view all available survey, make sure to uncheck the 'Recommended' option in Filter panel.
Here're your registration links: ref-link and no-ref
NOTE FOR SURVEY:
Last word, BE PATIENT - earning online can be a little hard in the beginning.
Feel free to share your experience when using beermoney sites (and your referral link too :D) or ask question about any beermoney sites by creating new post. Also, creating new post when you know that any site is a scam or becomes scam.
P.S 1: In case you need a Crypto wallet, you can use Coinbase, registration links: ref-link and no-ref, or Binance ref-link and no-ref. You can read here for the comparison between Coibase and Binance
P.S 2: You can add some email addresses to PayPal account, so you can use many email address to register to beermoney sites if you want
P.S 3: If you're confident with your English, and have a computer, microphone and webcam, you can try Usertesting site, you will visit a website that requires you to test, talk about your experience of using that site
Here is the link: no-ref
Hi guys,submitted by trihai3012 to beermoneyASEAN [link] [comments]
I joined TimeBucks due to an offer which I had mentioned before (here if you haven't read it yet). I noticed that sometime a really high credit survey appears (survey from Your-Surveys wall, which is quite familiar to many of us, especially who's doing survey regularly). I completed one of those yesterday, and be credited with $3, you can see the last one in the picture below .
Your-Surveys - exclusively high credit survey
With that $3, I was able to complete the "earn $5 with TimeBucks to be rewarded $8.5" offer, which I had expected to clear it in 1-2 weeks.
TimeBucks offer - $8.5
Your-Surveys is listed on many offer wall sites out there, but I don't see any exclusive high credit Your-Surveys survey on those sites but TimeBucks. If you're a survey-lover, I recommend taking a look.
They also have other surveys and offer wall tasks like installing app, sign-up, paid-to-click and paid-to-view,... but the payout rate for those is a little lower than some common sites I recommended here - pinned post. So make sure to pay attention to those exclusive high credit Your-Surveys, it's ok to do other surveys, offers or tasks in TimeBucks too (the payout rate is not much lower then common sites above), but it will be somewhat better in other common sites.
If you want to try, here are your registration links: ref-link and no-ref.
P.S 1: more information about TimeBucks
So much has happened this week! We saw a capitulation point of bitcoin before bears took over and we saw the selling pressure push Bitcoin down toward the $9000USD mark then move back up above $9100USD So far it has been a stable hold, however we may see some more action within the coming weeks.submitted by IOTAbesomewhere to Gravychain [link] [comments]
Widespread scamming within the Twitter-sphere, Youtube and other platforms as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may seem like fair game. Cryptocurrencies providing big payouts for scammers without the ability for reversals of accounts. Remember if something seems too good to be true, do some research or just plain do not respond/believe it. Stay safe and careful with your funds!
On the brightside, there has been even more adoption of cryptocurrencies as rumours of Paypal utilising cryptocurrency has been confirmed as they are developing crypto capabilities. In addition to this we received exciting news at the start of this week about Binance partnering with Swipe (SXP) and offering a debit card to spend BNB, SXP, BTC and BUSD. ( I will be keeping a swift eye on BNB and Swipe as its utilisation as tokens has just increased 43 fold).
Positive news for the Bitcoin network as its hashrate reaches all time high which helps to secure the network further even though mining profits have dropped by 50% from the recent halving. If you didn't know already the last Bitcoin will be expected to be mined in 2140 with its difficulty ever increasing and each time securing the network further. Processing units will have to become faster, stronger and most importantly more cost effective to continue to entice miners for the block rewards and further renewable energy practices.
Furthermore we can see Central banks and countries discussing and developing Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC). Read more about it here https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/central-bank-digital-currency-cbdc.asp and check out some of the developments in the world above. This shows the popularity and strong nature of cryptocurrencies. As the saying goes "If you cant beat them, JOIN them".
Overall, very solid week full of adoption, animation and anticipation. Another post next week for a weekly round up! See you then but in the mean time join us at our Gravychain Discord.
- DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/zxXXyuJ 🍕 Bring some virtual pizza to share 🍕
Come have a chat, stimulate a discussion, ask a question or share some knowledge. We are all friendly crypto enthusiasts up for a chat, supportive and want to help each other with knowledge and investments!
Big thanks to our Telegram and My Crypto HQ for the constant news updates! - The Gravychain Collective: https://t.me/gravychain - My Crypto HQ: https://t.me/My_Crypto_HQ
4. Buy Bitcoins using PayPal & WirexApp: Wirexapp is one of the best ways for anyone who is looking to buy Bitcoins using PayPal on a consistent basis.This method would take 1-2 days for the first time & after that, it’s all instant. Just follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial & then you will be able to use your PayPal funds to Buy Bitcoins. Paybis - The fastest way to sell Bitcoin with a large number of payout options; Binance - A massively popular crypto exchange that lists over 100 different cryptocurrencies; Kraken - Founded in 2011, Kraken is a great platform to sell Bitcoin in just a few clicks; 2. Decentralized Exchanges - Binance DEX, Altcoin.io, etc… Decentralized exchanges are pretty similar to regular, centralized ... Binance says cryptocurrency fans in Australia will soon be able to purchase Bitcoin BTC from over 1,300 supported Newsagents across the country.. The new service, “Binance Lite,” marks the ... Buy sell online marketplace with current live price exchange bitcoin to cash converter btc to usd quick payout and fund transfer how to turn crypto to dollar. Bitcoin to Paypal instant Exchange . Anonymous and private instant exchange bitcoin to paypal dollar converter no registration needed sell btc to cash payouts from blockchain wallet no fee no minimum amount required. Withdraw Bitcoins to ... Buying Bitcoin with PayPal (Beginner’s Guide) By: Ofir Beigel Last updated: 11/2/20 Even though PayPal has been very favorable of Bitcoin in recent years, it’s still an issue to find credible places to buy bitcoins with PayPal in 2020. This is mainly due to chargeback issues (here’s a short video illustrating this).This post will cover tested methods that will allow you to overcome ... In this example, I will show you how to cash out Bitcoin using PayPal. As you can see, the buyer has a 100% feedback rating, and has completed more than 1000 trades! This is a sign of a serious, legitimate buyer. 7. Confirm the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell and enter your PayPal email address. Then click on Send Trade Request. 8. Your buyer will then receive a notification to say that you ... Winner: Paypal For initial transfer fees, you’ll pay about the same amount for both PayPal and bitcoin (assuming we use Coinbase as an example). But PayPal has a slight edge. When you sell your bitcoin for fiat currency (or government-issued currency, like dollars and euros), you’ll pay another fee. Meanwhile, on PayPal you only pay a fee ... Withdraw Bitcoin to instant Paypal - Bitcoin to Paypal - Bitcoin Cashout, Convert your Bitcoin to USD and receive the funds via PayPal. Automatic exchanges Bitcoin (BTC) to PayPal USD at good rates. Start exchanging Bitcoins to PayPal today! BTC, Bitcoin cashout, Ethereum ETH, Litecoin LTC, Monero XMR, Bitcoin Cash BCH, to Bank Account, PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Nettler, Okpay. Unfortunately, it is often not possible to buy Bitcoin for a low fee via PayPal. We have multiple methods to buy Bitcoin listed on this page. The first method charges the lowest fee. Method 1: Buy Bitcoin with PayPal using eToro (direct, low fees) Method 2: Buy Bitcoin with PayPal using Paxful (direct, high fees)
[index]          
bitcoin 2019 how to buy bitcoin with paypal, best way to buy bitcoin with paypal, buy bitcoin instantly, how to buy cryptocurrency uk best way to buy bitcoin, paypal to bitcoin bitcoin, paypal ... https://www.coinbase.com/join/5991f6aa6529b7022969e7c4 Open a Coinbase account and get $10 in FREE Bitcoin when you deposit your first $100: https://www.coin... In this video, I show you how to sell your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from your Coinbase account and how to withdraw your funds to your bank or PayPal... COMO COMPRAR BITCOIN desde todos los países (Toda Latinoamérica, Europa, Estados Unidos, Oceania) de forma FACIL y ACCESIBLE. Con todos los métodos de pago, ... Learn the best way how to buy bitcoin with paypal in 2019. You will learn how to start buying bitcoins with YOUR paypal account or debit card instantly with ... This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue Get a Wirex card using this link to get $5 of FREE bitcoin when you order your card and another $5 of FREE bitcoin when you load it with min. $100 credit: ht... Binance Tutorial deutsch In diesem Video erfährst du wie man auf der Plattform Binance Kryptowährungen handeln kann und gegen Bitcoins kaufen und verkaufen k... 🥳Binance P2P ha añadido más de 60+ métodos de pago para comprar criptomonedas sin comisiones Registrese Binance ️https://bit.ly/BinanceRegistroGratis Regi... Tutorial Binance P2P - Veja como comprar e vender Bitcoin e outras Criptomoedas com PayPal, PicPay, Cartão de Crédito, MercadoPago e mais! Link: http://crypt...